Stress Less, Live More: Learn Tapping
Living fully is to be present and to be self-aware. In fact, research shows that a leading predictor of success in corporate managers is self-awareness. Surprisingly, self-awareness is quite a feat since a large proportion of our behavior is driven by our subconscious. Stress, procrastination, and perfectionism are driven by our subconscious programming built from a sum accumulation of all of our past experiences.
In this workshop you will learn a self-discovery and self-regulation technique called Emotional Freedom Technique, or EFT (also called Tapping), that will help you identify the unknown influences that are driving your unwanted behaviors, doubts and health! Tapping is a powerful mind-body approach which is evidenced based, drawing from the fields of psychology, ancient science and neuroplasticity models.
This quick and easy neuroscience tool is like emotional acupuncture. You gently tap with your own fingertips on specific meridian points to access the sneaky blocks trapped in your subconscious. You then use meridian Tapping to remove these unwanted programming while rewiring your body to not be re-triggered by these specific stressors.
When you stress less you have an enhanced sense of wellbeing thus creating positive attitudes, behaviors, clarity, and focus all leading to conscious actions and improved outcomes.
BONUS: The beauty of Tapping is that it is self-regulating so that you will be able to implement an ongoing stress-relief tool literally at your fingertips. Get ready for relief!
This Tapping Workshop is open to practitioners, coaches, mental health workers, individuals who want to:
● Learn a technique to reduce stress response,
● Develop awareness of self through highly a experiential and self-exploring via learning by way of our unconscious programming, and
● Create fast and permanent changes and reprogramming.
Whether you are curious about EFT for self-help or you are in the healing/helping professions, this training will give you self-application; everyone walks away having the skills to succeed with this extraordinary healing modality.
*This training is highly experiential. Participants will apply EFT to their own circumstances in order to learn how to apply it to clients. Please be prepared to engage at this level for a maximum learning experience and maximum personal benefits.
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Recognize how stress impacts their behaviors, cognitive reasoning, clarity and goals;
- Employee Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) to various stressors, emotions and negative experiences of their lives to lower the subsequent stress response;
- Explain how unconscious emotional triggers influence how we relate to others; and
- Practice Tapping for stress and neurological reprogramming on oneself and one other person.