KC = Karate Chop Point – the fleshy side of the hand, just below your pinky finger; used for the Set-Up Statement.
Start where you want/ end where you want.
- EB = Eyebrow point: at the beginning of the eyebrow, over your nose, where the eyebrow hairs start.
- SE = Side of the Eye: where you have smile lines on the bone at the outside of the eye.
- UE = Under the Eye: the bone directly underneath the eye.
- UN = Under Nose: the space directly under the nose, between the nose and top lip.
- CH = Chin: It’s not actually at the tip of the chin. It is the space under your bottom lip between the bottom lip and bottom of the chin – the indentation area.
- CB = Collarbone: This point is not actually on the collarbone, but we refer to it as the CB. It is the point where your sternum (some people call the breast- bone), the collarbone, and the first rib meet. There is a U-shaped notch at the top of the breastbone. From this point, move your fingers down 1 inch toward your navel and then go to the left (or right) 1 to 2 inches. You can tap in a small circle to ensure that you are hitting the targeted meridian point.
- UA = Under the Arm: on the side of the body, about four inches below the armpit.
- TH = Top/ crown of the Head, toward the back of head.