Tijana frequently speaks to caregivers and managers who provide professional services to those who may have a history of secondary trauma exposure such as counselors, nurses, teachers, and many more. If you would like to contact Tijana about her availability to speak at your organization, please visit the contact page here.
Not only does Tijana teach caregivers and frontliners a way to manage stress and trauma symptoms for their patients and clients, but she also provides a way for them to stress less both personally and professionally for an enhanced sense of wellbeing. When employees show up empowered and motivated to contribute, inspired actions and improved outcomes are sure to follow at the workplace, leading to higher productivity. Tijana’s programs and workshops offer a balance of theory and practical strategies that give staff and frontliners the tools they need to deliver effective service while maintaining their own physical and emotional well-being.
Tijana has given Emotional Freedom Technique seminars on secondary trauma, compassion fatigue, addiction recovery and self-care across the country to corporate professionals and those in the fields of health care, child welfare, social and human services, education, and addiction treatment. If you would like to contact Tijana about her ability to conduct a workshop at your organization, please visit the contact page here.
Tijana delivers a comprehensive menu of services for custom-designed programs. Below are a few of her speaking topics and Continuing Education Courses for social workers, counselors, nurses and teachers in addition to corporate staff programs.
Choose from one of the Speaking Topics below or work with her to create a program custom to the needs of your staff:
- Secondary Trauma: Stay Calm and Learn EFT
- Trauma Informed Care and EFT
- Compassion Fatigue: Help your employees stave off burnout with EFT and shift to ease and flow.
- Save your Sanity Learn EFT
- Addiction Recovery and EFT
- Brain Science: Re-wiring to Inspire – stress less, perform better and stay healthy.
- Stress Relief At Your Finger-Tips
- Conscious Change for Teachers: Use EFT to Boost Buy In and Create Change Faster
- Employee Unconscious Bias: Uncover and Unlock with EFT
- Procrastination & Perfectionism = Paralyzed: Use EFT to help your staff identify the why and what to do.
- People Problems: Use EFT for team building and employee engagement.
- Goal Busters: Remove procrastination and perfectionism with brain science
- Leadership Retreats That Create Change
Who should attend? Those who work in:
- Social Services
- Addictions Services
- Sexual Assault Centers
- Children’s Aid Organizations
- Emergency Services
- Homecare / Health Care
- Newcomer Services
- Animal rescue workers
- Palliative Care
- Pastoral Care
- Victims’ Services
- Foster Care
- Day Care
- Mental Health organizations
- Youth Services
- Services for Seniors
Who we have served:
Continuing Education Classes
Calendar of Trainings and Events
Most programs are custom designed & delivered privately to our clients. Check out our calendar for our latest public and private events.